Monday, August 6, 2012

Coming Soon...

It's 4:24 am and I've been up for an hour or so with contractions!  I didn't think he would come before his due date, which he still might not, but I am getting excited and anxious. I've been doing all the first time mom research for the last hour, making sure what I'm feeling is in fact what I think it is. I really don't want to go to the hospital a billion times before they actually admit me so I think my plan will be to finally try to get some more sleep for a few hours.  Then start timing them when they feel much faster.  In the morning I'll try to send Adam for some last minute items from target.  Take a nice bath when they get a little worse to try to relax, wash my hair so I feel clean and prepared when I'm at the hospital.  Here goes to a healthy delivery and newborn baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment